Ahhh, these birthdays just won't stop.
And while I am so proud of my kids and the people they are coming, these birthdays are so bittersweet.
The time is just going by so fast.
Every time I do one of these birthday posts, I remind myself to just soak it all up.
This month, our G man turned 11!
Past birthday posts below:
Grainger is our out-going, silly, confidant guy!
He develops friendships easy with kids and adults.
Usually when we are out and about without kids, adults will always ask, "Ah, how is Grainger?"
He is a favorite of our guards and when he goes out to talk to them at night, you can hear them laughing and chatting in Chichewa.
This picture just sums him up!
Goofy and loves to make people laugh.
He is quite the joke-ster.
G loves to process his feelings verbally (which is a lot).
He loves to cook and many times I will come in late from work to find he has already made dinner!
He enjoys drawing, building Lego's and playing football (soccer).
He is either best friends or worst enemies with his siblings.
He is usually the first to apologize when he has sinned and lost self control and recognizes the convictions of the Holy Spirit.
He has a huge heart for the under dog and for the elderly.
We sure do love our guy!
11 year old interview:
Favorite Color: red
Favorite movie: The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings
Favorite Food: "I love all food"
Favorite drink: Sprite
Favorite Friend: Dayson (cousin)
Favorite thing to do with mom: cook
Favorite thing to do with dad: play sports
Favorite thing about living in Africa: the animals
Favorite Bible Story: David and Goliath
Favorite subject in school: Reading
What you want to be when you grown up: a chef





1 comment :
We love this kid. I love that last paragraph and how you describe him. Happy Birthday G!
Post a Comment